Currently, our Dipolar Quantum Gas Group has the following opening:
- Experimental PhD/Post-doc position on many-body quantum phases in dipolar quantum gas (ERBIUM Lab)
- Experimental Post-doc position on Rydberg quantum gas (RARE Lab)
The PhD positions are for 4 years, while Post-Doc appointments are for 1+1 years (prolongation possible). We encourage applications from women and members of other under-represented groups.
We invite applications for Postdoc positions to work on one of the following subjects:
- Novel frontiers of Rydberg quantum physics with multi-electron atoms
- Quantum simulation with high-magnetic atoms
How to Apply?
Just send and email to Francesca.Ferlaino@uibk.ac.at. with:
1. a short CV, including Publication list
2. A short statement of research interest (motivation letter)
3. A list of three reference persons (for post-doc) / List of exam transcript with marks (for PhD applicants)
The research group led by Francesca Ferlaino is part of the Center for Ultracold Atoms and Quantum Gases and it is jointly located at the Institute of Quantum Optics and Quantum Information (IQOQI) and at the University of Innsbruck (Austria). The group is part of a vibrant research environment with world-leading theoretical and experimental groups in quantum optics, ultracold gases, and quantum information.
More info: www.iqoqi.at, www.ultracold.at, www.uibk.ac.at/sp-physik